How to Join
- Download this application form (click on the link).
- Complete it with your details.
- Details of how to pay are on the application form. If you are joining after the 1st July, the fee is 50% of the annual fee for the category of membership you are applying for.
- Then EITHER mail it to The Secretary, Victorian Recorder Guild Inc., 4/90 Herbert St, Mornington VIC 3931.
- OR Scan the completed application form and send it to the VRG by filling in the details below:
Advantages of Membership
Membership of the Victorian Recorder Guild offers the chance to connect with other recorder players and to participate in Guild events such as:
- occasional workshops
- residential weekends of music-making
Other advantages of membership include:
- Members in Victoria may borrow music (including sets of multiple copies) from the extensive library free of charge.
- Members will receive a newsletter and notices of events by email. Printed newsletters forwarded by post are available for an additional cost.
- Members will be given a login to this website which allows them privileged access to protected pages, such as:
- Being able to search the Music Library
- Access to VRG minutes and reports
- Access to VRG Gallery of Pictures
For more details on types of membership, please refer to the application form (see below).