How to Join
- Download this application form (click on the link).
- Complete it with your details.
- EITHER scan the completed form and email it firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OR mail it to The Secretary, Victorian Recorder Guild Inc., PO Box 2729, Mt Waverley, Victoria, 3149.
- Details of how to pay are on the application form.
If you are joining after the 1st July, the fee is 50% of the annual fee for the category of membership you are applying for.
Advantages of Membership
Membership of the Victorian Recorder Guild offers the chance to connect with other recorder players and to participate in Guild events such as:
- occasional workshops
- residential weekends of music-making
Other advantages of membership include:
- Members in Victoria may borrow music (including sets of multiple copies) from the extensive library free of charge.
- Members will receive a newsletter and notices of events by email. Printed newsletters forwarded by post are available for an additional cost.
- Members will be given a login to this website which allows them privileged access to protected pages, such as:
- Being able to search the Music Library
- Access to VRG minutes and reports
- Access to VRG Gallery of Pictures
For more details on types of membership, please refer to the application form (see below).